Vol Race Bus "Lead Tour Guide" J.A. Ackley has spent more than two decades crisscrossing the racing world as a motorsports journalist. He offers his extensive knowledge of the sport and traveling to those riding the Vol Race Bus.
No cancellations, but trips may be exchanged with other people.
- If the event postpones prior to 48 hours before leaving, we will move the trip to the new date.
- If the event cancels prior to 48 hours before leaving, refunds will be issued.
- If the event postpones/cancels within 48 hours of leaving, and we haven't left yet, partial refunds may be issued.
- If the event postpones/cancels after leaving for the destination, we head home ASAP. No refunds will be issued.
- We will follow local mandates.
- Travelers may wear masks at their discretion.
Every trip we organize has a minimum number of travelers that we must have. If we do not meet that number by the deadline, we will cancel the trip and offer complete refunds.
While we call ourselves "Vol Race Bus", we don't use a school bus or a mass-transit-type bus. The motorcoaches we use have the following amenities: